I have compiled a list of best workout music, especially for gym junkies so you can enjoy and listen to hours of non-stop electronic music. Yeah, I know how it feels when we skipped a workout day at the gym. Why not motivate yourself again the next day with the best motivation workout music compiled via Spotify playlist.
Here I have compiled a throwback list of Progressive House, House Music, Techno and Tribal that are popular, to get your mood hyped up during a workout. The Best Gym Workout Music playlist on Spotify featured electronic music artists like UMEK, Shakedown, Dinka, Swanky Tunes, Robbie Rivera, John Dahlback, and just to name a few. Guess what, I used to spin some of these songs in the club back in 2008 and it was crazy!
The groovy and punchy gym workout music is ready to get your testosterone pumped while listening and working out. That’s right, strictly no EDM but the pure electronic music of the old days.
There are 43 tracks with over 4 hours of play time, more than enough for your daily workout session. Put on your in-ear monitors, earphones or headphones, get ready and enjoy the beats!
Editor’s Pick: Best Workout Music Playlist
10. Chris Liebing, Tommy Four Seven – Bauhaus (Mallex Remix)
9. Axwell /\ Ingrosso – More Than You Know
8. Shakedown – At Night (Seamus Haji Remix)
7. D.O.N.S, DBN, Kadoc – The Nighttrain (Jerry Ropero Remix)
6. Simo, Stylus Robb – Old School (Maurizio Gubellini Remix)
5. Fedde Le Grand – Put Your Hands Up For Detroit (Original Mix)
4. Stefano Noferini – Burundi (Original Vibes Mix)
3. Kaskade – Angel on My Shoulder (EDX ReDub)
2. Dinka – Meaningful Story
1. UMEK – Double The Lust (Original Mix)
For non-stop old school electronic music during workout, remember to follow the Spotify Playlist below